Due to the affordability of our registration fee, we cannot include meals with your registration.
However, there are many quality dining options available throughout Boyne Mountain Resort.
Lower Level Civic Center
A cafeteria with reasonably priced food options will be set up in the lower level of the Civic Center during the Marian Conference.There are hot meal options, sandwiches, coffee and other beverages, etc. A dining room is available to sit down in to have your meal.
Boyne also offers several other dining options:
- Everett’s Restaurant & Lounge: In the Mountain Grand Lodge
- Forty Acres Tavern: Immediately next to the Civic Center
- Trophy Room Pub & Pizzeria: Lower level of the Clock Tower Lodge
A brochure from Boyne will be provided in your conference packet you will receive upon registration to help you with your dining options.
Outside food may not be brought into the Civic Center.
You may eat in your lodging rooms if you bring your own food.
- Clock Tower rooms all have mini-refrigerators but no microwave.
- Boynehof rooms all have mini-refrigerators but no microwave.
- Edelweiss rooms have no refrigerator or microwave.
- Mountain Grand Parlor rooms have both a mini-refrigerator and microwave.
- Mountain Grand Queen rooms have a mini-refrigerator and no microwave.