Boyne offers one of the most beautiful locations in the fall to hold our annual Marian Conference:
- Onsite Lodging with 4 hotels to choose from
- Spacious Civic Center seating over 600
- Luxurious hotel accommodations
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Shopping on the grounds of Boyne Mountain Resort
- 10 Minutes away from Lake Charlevoix in Boyne City
- Exciting chairlift rides to the top of the mountain for a grand view of Northern Michigan
- Zip-Line adventures
- Beautiful fall color
- Edelweiss Lodge: $95.00 (no mini-refrigerator or microwave)
- Clock Tower Lodge: $109.00 (all rooms have mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
- Boynehof Suite: $109.00 (all rooms have mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
- Mountain Grand Lodge – Parlor: $132.00 (all Parlor rooms one queen bed and have both a mini-refrigerator and microwave)
- Mountain Grand Lodge – Queen: $132.00 (Queen rooms two queen beds and have a mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
- Mt. Villa Two Bedroom: $215.00 (Condo)
- Disciples Ridge: $298.00 (Condo)
Individual call-in to Central Reservations must be received on or before September 18, 2017. At the cut-off date, the hotel will review the reservation pick up for the event, release the unreserved rooms for general sale, Boyne will accept reservations based on a space at the Marian Peace Conference group rate up until day of arrival.
After the September 18th cut off date, online reservations will not be accepted. You will have to call Boyne Mountain Resort directly to receive the Conference rate.
The staff of Boyne Mountain Resort are dedicated to making your Marian Conference weekend relaxing and enjoyable. For childcare options call Kristin Andrews at 231-549-6000 (Prompt #2) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Boyne Mountain Resort • Boyne Falls, MI 49713
ALTERNATIVE LODGING OPTIONS:
Boyne City is the closest city to the Marian Conference:
- Boyne City Motel, 110 N. East St., rates in the $70’s. 231-582-6701, http://www.boynecitymotel.com/
- Water Street Inn, 240 Front St., rates in the upper $100’s, 231-582-3000, http://www.boynewaterstreetinn.com/
- Fieldcrest Inn, 1415 Boyne Ave., “Mom and Pop motel”, $60 1 bed, $65 2, refrigerators, microwaves, 231-582-7502. http://www.fieldcrestinn.com/
Petoskey is approximately 20 minutes north from Boyne Mountain
- Holiday Inn Express, 1751 US 31 S, $189.99 Block Rate (12 Rooms) until Oct. 1, after $224.99. 231-487-0991.
We are checking on more options and will post soon. You can Google “Hotels Petoskey” for options. Look for something on US 31 N for closest to Boyne.
Additional Lodging Options
Camp with us from May to October.
Stay for a weekend, week or the summer season
Camp with us during the Marian Conference and receive a 40% off discount.